This is how we help:
1. Develop a volunteer pool/registry (like a Co-op) within communities as a sustainable solution for the growing Caregiver Crisis, and facilitate relationships between caregiver and individuals or families requiring care.
2. Work with communities to identify current gaps and fill with volunteers in the community or use LJPA's referral network .
3. Encourage longterm Caregiving relationships, which are independent of Life Journey Partners of America, Inc. An individual or family may decide to hire the volunteer at some point, and this is encouraged if it provides greater continuity and longevity.
4. Help individuals raise funds to cover caregiving expenses if needed to live in the best and safest place and provide family respite as needed. Our organization will accept donations to cover expenses in a sustainable manner.
5. Lastly, form a House Share Platform to safely match housemates to address home insecurity, loneliness and need for support.